CADAC’s New Range of Versatile Gas Products to Keep You Warm during Winter
In South Africa, we spend a great deal of time outdoors, and our homes are generally geared towards the hotter seasons. We like our large patios and stoeps where we socialise and braai, but during the winter months, it could provide difficult to keep these spaces warm enough to enjoy. Load shedding is also a problem and it can be a challenge to keep even the inside of the home at an ambient temperature. Luckily there are a lot of CADAC gas products to keep you warm during this winter – whether you are indoors or outdoors. Read the rest of this entry »
9 Top Winter Camping Tips Everyone Should Know
South Africans are avid campers, and because the weather in this country is so conducive for most of the year, there is virtually no real season for camping. It can, however, get very cold in some regions, and winter camping can be challenging at times, but with some savvy and the right camping equipment, it can be a wonderful experience, and enjoying the solitude and peace of being outdoors in the winter can be a joyous encounter. Here are some tips to keep winter campers happy and comfortable. Read the rest of this entry »
BBQ vs Braai: The Question Finally Answered!
South Africans everywhere, at some stage, find themselves in a position where they have to explain the difference between a BBQ vs braai to someone – usually someone from a different country. Americans, Aussies and Englishmen everywhere still perceive the traditional braai to be the same as a BBQ – but this could not be further from the truth! Read the rest of this entry »
We have so many fantastic places to visit in South Africa, and we certainly do enjoy the outdoors. Whether it is enjoying a day on the beach or sipping a beer in the garden, South Africans just love to be outside. One of the main reasons why we spend so much time outside is because of our great weather in this country. Even in winter, the temperatures are often ambient enough to enjoy the great outdoors. Synonymous with being outdoors in this country is having a braai, and we love to braai anywhere and everywhere. With certain restrictions in campsites, it is not always possible to make a braai fire on the ground, and portable braais are often used for this purpose. Read the rest of this entry »
Why Luxury Caravanning is the Cool Thing to Do
There has been an increase in popularity of campsites all over the world, and luxury caravanning, or “glamping” as it is often known, is fast becoming a trend. No longer is camping or caravanning the domain of the brave and hardy campers only. It is now also the glamorous ladies who coif their hair and wear make-up, who swan off to camping sites everywhere to enjoy a more luxurious version of the good old caravan holiday. Read the rest of this entry »
How to Have the Perfect Braai
South Africans all over the world love to braai, and everybody has their own style and choice of braai food. Everybody seems to have a “braai secret” that makes their braai better than those of others (in their opinions), and often this is up for debate around the fire. There are, however, some fundamentals that remain central to having the perfect braai, and if you know these, your braai will always be good! Read the rest of this entry »
In South Africa, camping and caravaning are ways of life. Most South Africans grow up with regular camping trips where family and friends gather in one of the many destinations across the country to enjoy some time getting back to nature and bonding away from the allure of televisions, cellphone reception, and the hustle and bustle of a busy work life. Read the rest of this entry »
CADAC – Most Trusted Outdoor Gas Cooking Product Range in South Africa
Do you enjoy spending time with the family outdoors? Do you have a modern braai or is it time to upgrade yours? Where do you turn to and what type of braai is best? Gas braais have certainly been making waves in the industry of late. CADAC is undoubtedly the most trusted gas brand in South Africa, and for good reason! For more than half a century, our brand has been a tried and tested household name when it comes to camping, DIY, and outdoor activities and gatherings. In fact, without CADAC, it is safe to say that many outdoor meals just wouldn’t be the same! Of course, with the electricity crises in South Africa looming, many have also turned to their gas braais, skottels and similar, to assist with a hot meal at the end of a busy day. Read the rest of this entry »
Why You Should Invest in a CADAC Portable Braai
To braai or not to braai, that is the question! In South Africa, braais are part of our culture and our heritage. It is enjoyed by absolutely every demographic in the country and it is one of the things that brings all South African’s together…so much so that we even have a national holiday specifically set aside to enjoy a braai with our family members and loved ones. If you enjoy a barbeque with family and friends, then you undoubtedly know the value of having a portable braai. Why choose a portable unit over a built-in one? Of course, at CADAC, we recommend that you have both, but the benefits of portable units are undeniable. Read the rest of this entry »
- In accordance with some of Google’s recent compulsory policies, we herewith inform you that we might be tracking your cookies as our web site / company is currently undertaking Google AdWords remarketing of any other Google AdWords feature that tracks such cookies.
- By visiting this site, you agree that certain of our Google AdWords remarketing and or other advertisements can follow you as you visit other web sites that forms part of Google’s Display Network (GDN).
- Note that we shall under no circumstances be utilizing any personally identifiable information as obtained through our Google AdWords remarketing campaign in any other related marketing endeavours – online or otherwise. (Such restricted utilization of information includes the sharing of such with third parties.)
- The Company shall under no circumstances be using any sensitive information of any nature on any of our remarketing tags.
- The Company shall duly endeavour to adhere to all of the current in-effect policies of Google related to remarketing or any other form of Google advertising in all of its Google AdWords marketing campaigns. (In instances of possible non-conformity to such, the Company shall endeavour to rectify such in a prompt manner.)
- You may opt out of seeing advertisements for web site, by simply clicking here: – http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/.
We have implemented certain Google Analytics features for the primary purpose of attempting to ascertain the success of our online marketing endeavours via the Google AdWords platform.